Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
· Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
· Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
· Issuance of job orders and delivering them to service section
· Closing of job order upon finished job order reports coming from service section
· Determine charges for services requested and arrange for billing.
· Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
· Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
· Record, update and maintain customer information on company’s CRM system.
· Promote sales of new or additional services or products.
· Follow-up customer satisfaction levels, record responses and escalates unresolved claims to call center section head